Cruise through the warm, blue waters of the Adriatic Sea, gently island-hopping on board beautiful, twin-masted MS Mendula, your delightful air-conditioned 'private yacht'. With up to just 31 passengers, Mendula, at 36 metres in length, is small enough to get into some of Croatia's most picturesque harbours and some idyllic 'hidden coves', as well as being a perfect floating 'home-from-home' in which to visit Croatia's ancient cities - including Split and Dubrovnik - and some idyllic off-shore isles.
- Join MS Mendula close to Dubrovnik
- Cruise through the idyllic Elaphiti Isles, calling at stunning Mljet
- Visit picture-book Scedro and famously chic Hvar
- Discover and explore stunning Roman Split, Croatia's wonderful second city
- Entrance fees to Mljet National Park, Split's Diocletian Palace, and the cathedral
- Enjoy the Captain's Dinner in glorious Brac
- Visit Korcula where, legend has it, Marco Polo was born
- Discover and explore walled Dubrovnik, 'Pearl of the Adriatic'
- Guided tours of Hvar, Split, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Seven nights' accommodation on board MS Mendula in a lower deck cabin (upgrade cabins are available for a supplement)
- Breakfast each day, five lunches and two evening meals, including the Captain's Dinner
- Return flights to Dubrovnik
- Return airport-to-ship transfers