BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY TODAY!
LOW DEPOSITS - JUST £50 UNTIL 30TH NOVEMBER!*
This gently paced holiday is based in a lovely four-star hotel, overlooking Lough Ennell, with its own leisure club and spa. Carefully planned to make the most of your visit, the holiday includes something for everyone - from ancient Clonmacnoise and the Derryglad Folk Museum to Dublin and a River Shannon cruise.
- A visit to fascinating Strokestown Park House and Famine Museum
- Time to explore lively, historic Dublin
- Visit the Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens
- Discover the historic, riverside town of Athlone
- Enjoy a guided tour of ancient Clonmacnoise
- Entry to, and tour of, fascinating Belvedere House and Gardens
- Cruise along the River Shannon
- Entry to the Derryglad Folk Museum
- Five nights' dinner, bed and Irish breakfast accommodation at the four-star Bloomfield House Hotel, Mullingar
- Return flights to Dublin
- Coach travel and transfers throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement