Sun-kissed corners of the Mediterranean
Sail south on-board Norwegian Star from incomparable Venice to some sun-kissed island paradises, including Ionian jewel Corfu, volcanic idyll Santorini and stylish Mykonos, before returning north to Venice, after a final call at UNESCO-listed Ravenna, one of Italy's most sparkling jewels. You'll also enjoy two balmy days at sea on this relaxed, laid-back voyage.
There's far more to life on board Norwegian Star than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Board and disembark from Norwegian Star in Venice, the incomparable Serenissima
- Sail south through the Adriatic into the Ionian Sea
- Elegant Corfu town boasts Venetian architecture and a cricket ground
- Picture-postcard favourite Santorini sits atop an extinct volcano
- Mykonos is home to beautiful beaches and 'beautiful people'
- Stunning Ravenna, home to some of the worlds finest mosaics
- Enjoy two relaxing days at sea
- Seven nights' full board accommodation on-board Norwegian Star, sharing a twin stateroom
- A wide range of dining options and on-board amenities to enjoy (some supplements apply)
- Free Drinks Package
- Return flights to Venice
- Airport-ship transfers