Highlights / General details
Visit to the grounds of the Kremlin and Armory containing Russian treasures including court regalia, jewelry, coronation gowns, amour, golden carriages, and some of the fabulous, Easter eggs created for the Tsars by Faberge.
The Armoury Chamber, a treasure-house, is a part of the Grand Kremlin Palace’s complex. It is situated in the building constructed in 1851 by architect Konstantin Ton. The museum collections were based on the precious items that had been preserved for centuries in the tsars’ treasury and the Patriarch’s vestry.
Entrance Fees; Transportation (From selected hotels).
Hours of operation
Available daily, except Thursdays; Departs at 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm.
Approximately 3 hours.