BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY TODAY!
LOW DEPOSITS - JUST £50 UNTIL 30TH NOVEMBER!*
This wonderful tour combines the delights of the Icelandic capital with the plunging waterfalls, thermal pools, ice-capped volcanoes, glacial lagoons and dramatic coastline of the surrounding region. Cross to the remote, volcanic Vestmann Isles, and catch a glimpse of Eyjafallajokull, responsible for 2010's notorious ash-cloud, and now once again a benign, slumbering beauty.
- The Golden Circle Tour introduces the 'Land of Fire and Ice'
- Spend a night on Heimaey, in the Vestmann Isles
- See the 'Icelandic Pompeii' at fascinating Eldheimar Museum
- Visit Jokulsarlon's glacial lagoon on a boat cruise
- Discover the beauty of the Skaftafell National Park
- See the strange Kirkjugolf basalt columns
- Beautiful Reynisfjara's black lava beach
- Visit the famously unpronounceable Eyjafallajokull volcano
- The Skogar museum, close to the dramatic Skogafoss waterfall
- You can walk behind the fall at Seljaland
- Six nights' accommodation in Reykjavik (3 nights), Hella (1 night), Vestmannaeyjar, Heimaey (1 night) and Kirkjubaejarklaustur (1 night), on a bed and breakfast basis in Reykjavik, and half-board basis elsewhere
- Return scheduled flights to Keflavik Airport, Reykjavik
- Vestmann Islands return ferry crossing
- Comfortable coach travel throughout
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement