Romantic Rhine Cruise to Switzerland
SIMPLY QUOTE CODE YGPXFF WHEN BOOKING.*
MAY DEPARTURES ONLY!
On our Blue Riband voyage Olympia cruises from the Middle Rhine, through the Rhine Gorge and to the Swiss city of Basel, before turning north and cruising to Cologne. En route, you'll call at Rudesheim, visit ancient Speyer and have the chance to explore your surroundings on a series of optional excursions.
There's far more to life on board Olympia than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
- Return Eurostar rail travel from London St Pancras or Ebsfleet International to Brussels
- Return coach travel from Brussels to Olympia
- Embark in Andernach, disembark in Cologne
- Eight nights' accommodation in a standard lower cabin (upgrade cabins available)
- Full-board arrangements while on board, including afternoon tea, coffee and cake, and evening snacks
- Two cruises (north and south) through the Rhine Gorge
- A guided walking tour of Speyer
- Calls at Strasbourg, Mannheim, Rudesheim and Mainz
- A visit to Breisach
- An overnight stop in Basel, Switzerland
- On-board English commentary
- On-board entertainment including a welcome cocktail party and a Captain's Farewell Dinner
- Luggage porterage
- The services of a friendly, professional crew
- The services of a Newmarket Cruise Manager
- All prices are per person and based on two sharing
- Single cabins are available for a supplement
Book with our trusted partner: