LOW DEPOSITS UNTIL 28th FEBRUARY. JUST £25 PER PERSON*
It was 50 years ago today!
Here's an opportunity no Beatles fan will want to miss! See the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and The Bootleg Beatles perform Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - the album that Rolling Stone magazine described as "the most important rock and roll album ever made" - in its entirety in the magnificent surroundings of London's Royal Albert Hall.
- A rear circle seat for the Sgt Pepper concert at the Royal Albert Hall
- A Beatles-themed guided sightseeing tour of London
- Coach travel throughout
- One night's bed and buffet breakfast accommodation at a good hotel in the Heathrow/Greater London area
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement