The secret life of bees
Bees are arguably among the most important animals on Earth - it's thought that up to a third of all food crops are pollinated thanks to their movement from plant to plant. The Hive is a multi-sensory installation that links music and lights to tiny instruments monitoring the movements and sounds of bees in a working hive, and reinterpreting them in a continuous unique performance. Don't miss your chance to be among the first to experience this extraordinary and beautiful display, and to explore the world-famous gardens and glasshouses at Kew Gardens.
- Entry to Kew Gardens including The Hive
- A free return transfer into Central London on the evening of Day One
- One night's bed and English breakfast accommodation at a four-star hotel with leisure facilities in the Greater London area
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement