London's most majestic garden
Kew Gardens is a national institution - the oldest botanic garden in Britain, and a world-leading research and conservation centre. Since summer 2016 it has also been the home of the Hive - a multi-sensory installation that monitors the movements and sounds of bees in a nearby beehive, and translates them into a continuous tapestry of music and light. Don't miss your chance to experience the extraordinary and beautiful display, and to explore Kew's magical mix of landscaped lawns, formal gardens, glasshouses and over 30,000 plants, on this great-value coach break.
- Entry to Kew Gardens, including The Hive
- A free return transfer into Central London on the evening of Day One
- One night's bed and English breakfast accommodation at a four-star hotel with leisure facilities in the Greater London area
- Coach travel throughout
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
- Single rooms are available for a supplement